Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis Questions
Will I lose control? No, you will be aware of what is going on even though your mind may drift at times. You will not do anything against your moral or ethical values and will respond upon your own decision.
What if I don’t come round? Hypnotherapy induces a relaxed state and the worst scenario would be that you would fall asleep and then wake up naturally.
Can I drive afterwards? Yes, you may feel relaxed after the session, but you will be completely aware and ready to carry on with your day.
Will I Remember everything? Maybe not, however, Hypnotherapy induces a relaxed state of Hypnosis where your mind may wander to search information and solutions and, therefore, change in behaviour is normally realised upon reflection. You do not need to continually and consciously focus on what you want to change, you can let your subconscious mind work with your conscious mind on it’s own accord.
Will the hypnotherapist make me say something I do not want to disclose? No, you are in control, but the more information given on both a conscious and sub-conscious level helps to develop the correct path forward.
- I want to stop smoking How do I stop drinking?
- How can I stop smoking? I want to stop drinking
- I can’t quit smoking
- I want to sleep How can I reduce stress?
- How can I sleep better? How can I stop being stressed?
- How can I stop insomnia? How can I stop being anxious?
- How can I beat depression? How can I lose weight?
- I want to stop being depressed I want to lose weight
- Stop depression Why can’t I diet?
- How can I be more confident?
- How do I gain confidence?
- I want to be confident
To enjoy the benefits and help we can provide with Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis at Absoluteu in Horsham and West Sussex please call on either 07909 992635 or 01403 267276 to discuss your situation with Nicole Wetherell Hypnotherapist.