Are you anxious about giving birth to your baby?
Do not fear, you are not alone in your feelings. Many parents, whether they are first time or fifth time can experience feelings of fear, anxiety and panic.
So what can you do to help yourself and your baby?
- Give yourself a positive outlook of the birth. Remember your body is specifically designed to carry and give birth to your child as a woman. Your body will instinctively know what to do. Your conscious input is to remain as calm as possible and you can prepare yourself now by mentally visualising a positive birth. What your mind sees, it starts to rehearse , it starts to believe. Subsequently, you can encourage feelings of positivity and calm now.
- Practise breathing in a controlled way which can help you to relax. Breathe IN for a count of 2, breathe OUT for a count of 4.
- TALK. If you are worrying, talk to someone.
- Exercise and release some endorphins, great for you and your baby.
- Practice taking time out for yourself. Whether it’s to read, lay in the garden or pamper yourself. Get into a routine of doing this even if it’s for a small amount of time. It’s important to remember yourself and you can find pockets of time for yourself after the birth as well.
- Always remember that anyone else’s birth will never be the same as yours. Unfortunately, plenty of people have uncomfortable birth stories to tell, but there are so many great ones out there!!
An ideal way to prepare your mind and body for pregnancy, birth, labour and after baby is born is with Hypnobirthing.
With Hypnobirthing at AbsoluteU, not only do you learn how to relax your mind into a state where you can relax your body for an easier birth through Hypnosis, but you also receive a personal plan and techniques to practice throughout.
Your plan and sessions will also be specific to any concerns, worries or fears you may have. Hypnosis can have a great effect upon anxiety.
Personal audios are also available and partners are welcome at sessions.
Hypnobirthing has proven to have a positive effect upon mother and baby – just ask your midwife !!
FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION AND MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL
07909 992635 / 01403 267276